Monday, September 27, 2010

The Reconstruction

Photobucket

Things are returning to normal. The months of bad blood and tensions are slowly receeding into their dark lairs.

I cannot imagine a moment in recent times feeling more relieved than when a long running issue with a an important friend has been resolved. At least the channels for communication and problem resultion are open once again. At least we can be normal again.

I guess this is the best way things can end up. Of course I would prefer these internal 'knots' to be untied than being left alone to fade into Time. To have the closed doors reopened again and have all of us sit down to chill without hard feelings is the best possible exit scenario possible.

But 'NORMAL doesn't mean 'IDEAL'.

This crisis revealed some very fundemental faults in me. I have the blueprints to make the reforms. I just have to perservere and make sure they see it through.

Things will never be the same again. When weeds are allowed to grow, they sink their roots deep into the soil. When you pull these weeds out, they do some serious disruption to the soil around them. You would of course prefer, that these weeds never grew in the first place, and nothing will get messy in the end.

But at least the 'Weed Terror' is over. I have a good plot of land to start over again. Now it is up to me to have a good infrastructure in place so that the weeds never come back, or at least reach alert levels again.

The reconstruction is now in full swing. These will be interesting times ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment