Monday, September 20, 2010
The Righteous Cause
I've always said that an imbalance in a system will always correct itself.
Saying is not the same as believing. I keep tempting myself to cheat this rule, to think that I have substantial influence to change things for the better.
Well now is the time to start believing if I haven't been doing so, and to put this concept to its first serious test.
It is not so much of the outcome. As long as it does not kill us, we will always find our place in the world, no matter what it becomes.
It is about the justness of the cause that I believe it.
As long as your cause is righteous, and your intentions just, theres no need to fear how the outcome will be.
If you fail, you fail for a righteous cause. If you win, then you gain victory with double its meaning.
When all else is lost the least you can hope for is that the cause you've always been fighting for is right.
I believe my cause, and the actions that resulted from fulfilling that cause, is just. There are errors in executing these actions, but I believe my intentions are right.
If I am wrong, let Time punish me for it, and I'll pay the price like everyone else did.
I will pay, either in life or in front of the Almighty.
Evil is the exception rather than the rule.
The problem is, knowing which side is evil and which is not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment