Despite the mess all over, things are slowly getting organized within me.
Several pockets here and there are getting themselves resolved and organized.
It'll only get better and better.
The twilight is breaking that impenetrable darkness. With light I can finally set to work.
I've got lots to do.
This new order, its for me to discover its intricacies and determine the best way to thrive in it.
This whole 'affair', it has allowed me to see the true face of people.
I've seen the darker sides of people,
Sides even darker than what I've known previously.
It only shows me how dreadful one will turn out if the recovery efforts from emotional disasters are not handled properly.
You end up convinced that the world and its people are unworthy of goodwill.
That's where the problem starts.
Don't be broken once and remain broken forever.
Its worth to figure out how to get yourself assembled again and try it out in a different way.
Don't rob yourself of a chance to discover and renew yourself.
No, I'm not being optimistic.
This is just the logical next step that I'll take.
Things will change, things will get better.
Even the worst of storms will run out of energy.
Winter will always give way to Spring.
The night will always give way to dawn...

No comments:
Post a Comment