Friday, November 11, 2011
It Is Done
The Truth is simple now.
Its all gone.
Just like that, in a blink of an eye.
And it is not coming back.
Nothing is left.
What perturbs me is the speed at which it happens.
No warnings.
No alarms.
No series of events leading to the grand finale.
It just struck like that out of the blue.
And leaves just like that.
And now it is finally dead.
Dead not because men has exhausted all means to verify its survivability.
But dead because men has given up.
Men has made it so.
It was given up by an act of fear.
There was this strong perseverance to move on and even reject the past.
A great show of strength.
But nonetheless one out of fear.
One of weakness.
Retreating back into the dark confines.
All out of fear.
The tales of the old days are gone.
Really all gone.
All shot in the head at point blank range.
No remorse.
No mercy.
And its corpses lay rotting in the mud.
Just like the rest you gave up.
Just like the rest you left.
My view still stands.
You are special and extraordinary.
Just one beaten by fear.
Just like the rest.
But I will fret no more.
I have given this matter credit beyond what it deserves.
I have done my part.
I am tired.
Very tired.
I just want some peace.
I just want to some place to heal.
I have given in my all.
And if this is the result, then so be it.
Take it as I lack the fortune and foresight.
Take it as God's will.
At least I tried till all road has ran out.
At least I did not fear.
At least I didn't run away.
When I was weak I showed you I was weak.
When I was strong I showed you I was strong.
I was myself.
I showed you the Truth.
The old rules still stands.
An imbalance will always correct itself.
And so in the coming days, let the imbalance correct itself.
I do not look at it all with hate.
Just with frustration.
Frustrated that a person dear to me was defeated by fear once again.
Frustrated at how despite all the hard work and time it was struck off just like that.
Frustrated at what a waste it was.
So much potential, and yet it was given all up.
I am done with this issue.
You have what you want.
If darkness it is you choose, so be it.
I can do no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment