Saturday, April 30, 2011

Life can just go away..

Photobucket


You hear all the time that life is short, and we should treasure either our own lives or those around us while we still can.

But talk is talk. Like most things in life, how much do we truly understand the weight of these words?

These words came knocking at me hard today. It got me thinking all day, about many things, how they all fit into the big picture we call Life.



Why think so much, many may ask.

I believe everything has a learning point for us to take away. If we simply let something go by without giving sufficient thought to it, then what lessons will we miss that may be useful for us in future?

Life is complicated. But that does not mean we leave all to the realm of mystery and fate. We should attempt to use reason to map out the basic rules in life, in an attempt to reduce all that complexity.

Complexity will always remain unsolved if we do not attempt to break it apart. It will always be one massive problem difficult to shift about, and in due time hinder us when we need fine readjustments to correct certain things in life.

You may see that life becomes exponentially more complex when you attempt to think about it, but it is only natural. The time will come when wisdom will gather everything for you and simplify all that you see into easy to understand bits.

That is how we learn, and how certain things that when we first met them appear to be massive problems, but when as time goes on things become less of a big deal.

The scale of the problems remain the same, but it is us that grow more capable to deal with them.

That is why we should think, to reduce uncertainties, to bring clarity into the picture, to be sure of what we are doing.



For what we may miss, Chance, as many may call it, may not grant you the luxury of seeing them again.

It is not just our loved ones that we must treasure.

It is the things that we see, the random people that we meet outside, and problems that somehow surface when all seems well.

They are all opportunities brought to use so that we may learn, to use that knowledge to improve our way of discerning and understanding life.

If we choose to consciously give up that chance for the sake of laziness or other things, then we ought not to cast blame when the same thing surfaces again in future.

And sometimes, such things appear in a slightly different form, but are nonetheless run by the same rules.

Because we only have ourselves to blame for not giving enough credit to past events that may very well prepare us for what is to come.

It is fair: we pay for what we miss.



And when we do something not right,

Others may appear to make things difficult for us, either on purpose or not, but we ought to do our best and what we can, before we come to cast blame on others for not doing so.

If we have done our best, and at times even going over by doing for others what ought to be theirs, then our part is done. Others may cast blame, but that is only so because they do not see what is real, and we should leave it as it is.

For the time will come when their lack of knowledge will become apparent, and reality will pay them a visit for their faults so they will learn.

No it is not their fault for lacking knowledge. Their faults are as much as ours, and so it is nobody's fault, for we all lack knowledge in one way or another.

Perfection is not meant yet for us who are riddled with faults and lack the ability to perceive the complete Truth.

For whatever that is not complete in Truth, will always have a probability of mistake and fault.



If we all hold grudge to the faults of others, what can possibly take all of that hate away?

And so wouldn't we destroy ourselves before our time is up?

Or perhaps allow hate to blind us from fairly discerning the present and building the future?

And so the only answer I see is forgiveness, and it is a choice we all have.

We couldn't logically hold a grudge upon someone else, because whatever he has done wrong, we are as likely to do it as well.

Forgiveness is the only way hate may pass away from this world, so that one will have a chance to correct his actions again for the sake of the future.

It is not just what we should do, it is logical.

And if we do not forgive now, then when? Who will be there for us to forgive when one day he is to leave you for good, either from this life or from your life?

Forgiveness would be a luxury for me. As much as I find it difficult to forgive others, it is as difficult for others to forgive as well.

It is only natural for you to blame me for the wrong I have done.

I do not want forgiveness so that whatever that has passed may be corrected, or so that I may be at peace.

I only ask for forgiveness so that you may forget hate and live life free.



And after so much what is all these for?

For all that I have seen, it has come at a great price, and if necessary I would rather not see all of these at all.

But I have learnt much over what has passed.

I think so that I may live life to the fullest, to know the nature of faults so that I may understand them.

And with greater understanding I can be at peace with the things happening around me.

So that for what others will do or have done, I may know which is just for them, where my faults are and what I should change.

No one will know when life can be gone in just a blink.

That at least at my very last moment, I can go in peace that I have thus lived my life to the fullest, and to have no regrets.

That whatever that has passed conforms to what reality prescribed. And I will be at peace.

With the understanding that the past built what I was today, that by the grace of God, to posses whatever necessary to fairly discern what life has to offer.

To reduce what I may miss, to catch as many lessons I possibly can, and to reduce my circle of errors to the minimum.

It is not possible to be perfect. I expect no less from the others.

And so there is no need to feel hatred for others not being able to be, or feel bad for not being able to be so ourselves.



As much as you try, there is no end to the decimal places a precision weighing machine has.

No comments:

Post a Comment