It has been a great Easter weekend so far. I had a fair share of everything I enjoy.
Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ 3 days after his crucifixion.
I've seen the renewal of several things that after all, hold true after so long.
This Easter, things go beyond the resurrection of men alone.
What is the meaning of friendship? What if there is no friendship? Is loneliness really such a scary thing?
What is it that compels people to hang on for so long?
It was amazing how things turned out. That over at the other side, thought was given to uncover the Truth as well.
And after all of that there was forgiveness and understanding.
And a revival of an old friendship.
I guess we are just looking for what most men sought after, understanding of the unknown, the right and the wrong, and maybe mutual understanding.
At the end of the day, we just need someone who truly understands the meaning of what we say.
There will always be people around to listen. But how many really understands?
I am not saying that it is their fault if they fail to do so.
Still, won't it bring us peace if there is someone who really do?
Great to see more forgiveness in this dark world.
Great to see that there are some among us that still holds higher ideals than what the rest normally holds.
That is what we need. More Light, and less Darkness.
More forgiveness and trust in the good in all men, and less hatred and suspicion.
It is difficult to find people to trust, especially when one has seen the very Dark sides of them.
But there is good in everyone, though hidden behind layers of walls made necessary for survival in this world.
It is up to us to separate the good and bad of men, and if possible, to remind them of the good that will always live within them.
A difficult task, and not all are ready to listen, but this is our task.
And on loneliness.
It will be false to say I am not afraid of it.
But it is something for me to get used to.
There may be people who understand us.
But they can't be around all the time. It is not fair to expect them to be.
Most of the time we have to contend with things ourselves.
And no matter how scary loneliness is, we still must find a way to deal with it, so that it doesn't come to break us.
There is definitely more to life and the world than the just scourge of loneliness.
It is true that those who are really worth will one day return.
But not all will do.
I am grateful for those who did.
For the rest, I hold no blame.
Logic as well as residual emotions will enforce the status quo.
It is only so to fulfill what is right.
I only ask that if any hate still remains, it be cast out so that one may live free.
I have learnt how not to think so much.
And as before, when you told me not to think so much, I hope you will think less too.
Sometimes inner peace is more important than everything else. Knowledge can wait.
If one does not have peace, how can one truly appreciate the knowledge at hand?
How much more will we miss out and in turn cause us to loose the accuracy of our thoughts?
I ask you to give yourself more credit, for you are a lot more than you think you are.
And give less credit to the emotions of others, especially if they are not right.
What is right may already be evident to you. I only ask you trust yourself at times, and not trust what has past.
For what has past is definitely wrong, but if you place trust in yourself, you are trusting in something that has already been corrected of the past.
For if without peace, how can one fairly discern the present?
Like all things I have given my best.
And I will keep trying for what's better.
I do so only because it is my job, and not because I seek excellence.
Excellence will come if it is the will of God, if He thinks I am ready to handle that responsibility.
For whatever glory I have belongs to those who gave me what I have today, be it friend or foe.
I myself must live up to the words that I have said.
Whatever emotions left within me, whether should it die or prosper, it is up to God.
And perhaps truly, friendship transcends beyond what can be logically understood.

No comments:
Post a Comment