It was once believed that apathy is death.
Knowledge confers power and responsibility.
Responsibility for those who lacked that knowledge.
And therefore knowledge brings both freedom AND burden.
It was shown that I lacked the ability to take up that responsibility. It is one thing to know the Truth, but it is another to bring it to those who are not aware of its existence.
This is the crux of my problem.
Do not be mistaken. Things are great for me now. My relations with people are great. This is what I observed about the world at large.
I could understand many things, know the depths of people and see through them. But I lack the ability to communicate effectively with them.
The closer I get, the less are my options.
The world is not interested in the Truth.
We are only interested in superficial appearances, wrapping the charred bodies within a thin layer of lies.
And we feed off that lie and pretend it is our nourishment. We look at the miserable wrappings and pretend it is our glory.
Then we began to wonder why things don't work for us, that the more we try the further it gets us away from what is right.
That the harder we try, the harder it gets.
Don't you all see, that the equations are faulty, that what we are told about the world is only half the Truth and therefore a lie?
To be engulfed in matters that we ought to avoid, because we do not have the ability to handle such complexities!
To demand for all things and yet do nothing about those demands, expecting that some divine power will somehow deliver these to us.
Don't you see, that God does not work in such ways.
God created the world based on a set of fundamental Laws, and all things adhere to these laws.
That 'Energy cannot created or destroyed; it can only be converted from one form into another'.
If you want something then you must work for it. If you refuse to do so, then it is only right that you do not get what you want.
If you do something that logically leads to sadness and suffering, then that is what you will get. There is no escape.
You see, the world does not see these. We want the easy way out, and do not work towards streamlining the equations to make things so.
Not only do we not see these, they do not WANT to see these. We believe in the warped sense of reality taught to us.
We believed it is true because we were told it is true. We accepted the programs without knowing its coding.
Don't you see, THAT is the real apathy!
The blunt ignorance to not search for what is true when we are able to! The outright acceptance of things that are logical but not right!
I know the Truth enough to understand these.
And therefore I keep my silence when things go out of balance.
It has happened before. I have lost all I had. But I no longer hold regrets.
To speak is to imprison myself with sorrow.
Sorrow that the world does not listen and destroys the Truth.
I have kept my silence for long, and thus far it works.
It pays far more to keep that silence, and watch how the world live by its false rules.
The rules of sinful simplicity and appearances, of false understanding and ignorance.
Few are not like that. I have seen those who are not so. I am grateful.
You learn a lot more this way.
I want to help, to bring more Light into a dark world.
A world of lust, violence, appearances and false hopes. A world seduced by our inner darkness, a world lay prostrate before the wrongs, a world without knowledge of what is right.
A world who kept doing that things that lead us to inner emptiness, not knowing that what we have done does not give us what we want, and kept wondering why it is so.
And therefore I must understand the world, its false equations and attributes, in order to sieve through its cracks and bring Light to them.
That is my job. That is why the Lord gave me what I have. That is what I am here for.
To see the darkness of the world and find an answer to it. To see my own darkness and give an answer to them.
And no job is possible without hope.
Most importantly, no skilled worker can do what he must without first learning the rules of his trade.
The more I see, the more accurate I become. The more data I have, the better I can correct my views.
Though perfection is beyond reach, that does not mean we do not try. We attempt to get the best approximation out of the Truth.
That is why apathy is a bliss.
It shields you from being broken by seeing minor imperfections and injustices, bearing in mind that these are what we are.
It moderates idealism, shatters the misleading fairytale, and reminds us of what is the normal behavior of men.
It allows you to differentiate minor, 'acceptable' wrongs from outright darkness.
It allows you to differentiate minor, 'acceptable' wrongs from outright darkness.
It allows you to keep the silence and tell the Truth only at the right time.
But for those times that obvious corrective actions are required, then we must do what is right. That is the time when we break the silence.
I am glad I have come to learn all these.
But this is not not the end.
It will never be the end. We will never know enough. We will never know it all.
There is nothing to be proud about.
Never stop looking forward, never accept half-measures.
And most importantly, never look back.

No comments:
Post a Comment