Knowledge sets you free.
But freedom comes with responsibilities. Sometimes we are not ready for them.
If we don't know how to handle knowledge, it may break us rather than make us.
Its whispers at the back of your head commands you to do unimaginable darkness.
No knowledge by itself is never bad.
Just like all things in life.
You see the Truth itself is neither good or bad. It is human interpretation that gives it meaning.
What aids us this time may come to harm us another day.
The key is how we use that knowledge, and not to be deceived by its seemly magnificent claims.
There is nothing to be proud about that.
Knowledge may seem to give you power, but what it does is only piling more responsibilities on your shoulders.
Responsibilities for the lesser ones, for those without that knowledge.
It pains me at times, that even though the Truth lies so plainly before me, and the answer so terribly obvious, I cannot say anything because no one will understand.
They would call me troublemaker, and that what I bring as poison.
No one will treat the Truth as such until they are ready for what it has to say. It will always be a lie.
That was what I went through.
Pain will make us learn. It uproots what does not work and forces us to rewrite everything.
And when everything comes crashing down we begin to search for ways to never repeat it again.
And so the solution is simple.
The pain of what I see is another thing for me to get used to.
Because that is part of the Truth. That men will not recognize the Truth because it is prove that our ways are wrong.
We don't have that courage to believe in the Truth, or to leave our comfort zone, no matter how searing those flames are.
Comfort in the false, is hardly welcoming comfort at all.
We would rather wonder in pain than to accept the obvious facts.
The world around us makes us think so too, that the pain is part of life. It need not be so. We need not always do the things that lead us to pain.
We don't like pain. So pain for the right things. Feel pain for the things that will truly make us learn.
Until people are ready to listen, ready to not run away in vain again, I will keep my silence.
Silence will make me learn many things.
More about my surroundings, more about myself, more about how to come up with ways to deal with things. Because no one else has the way. Only I can find it for myself.
I have learnt many things. But there are still many things to learn. And it will never be enough.
There is only so much I can see by myself. I have much to learn from the others as well.
That all are equal in the eyes are God, even though we are different. Because we all see the Truth with our own ways.
It does not matter how much we have. What matters is we give our all.
I will give my all.
Because no one can be responsible for what is to come. It is me alone who will face the consequences. I cannot be facing the consequence of the choices made by others.
If I don't give my all, who will?
If I don't look at the facts and save myself, who else can?

No comments:
Post a Comment