How much is forgiveness worth?
How would forgiveness change the landscape already made different by renewal?
How should it change a system already convinced of its practicability?
I would think no longer on this issue.
Because what was buried was meant to be buried. The earth covering their graves too heavy and solid, for it was intentionally set to be so upon burial.
The remains of the past rots and degenerates with the passage of time. The stench revolting, and their appearances horrific.
They were once beautiful, but they were promptly destroyed by the many things that plagued the world these days.
It will not do the present, the future or the remains themselves justice to exhume them and see their rotted remains again.
The burial grounds should remain serene and solemn, the dead should be left to rest, so as to serve as a fitting memory for what has passed.
And not filled with the stench and sadness for what has passed.
Now is the time to continue thinking about the future, and not let the past pose any distractions again.
And to stick with the judgement that even till now, things should remain as it is.
I am used to, and even thrives in the way things are now. It is simply not worth at all to embrace a failed system once again.
I have a future to be responsible for. I have the Truth to be responsible for. And I have the calling of the Light to answer.
All these are for the history books, and not worth living again.
And never, will I allow my future to be overwhelmingly left in the hands of individuals who should not be trusted with it at all.
For it is they who make their choices and demands, but I who bear the consequences.
It is not so bad to get things done myself.
The chains were unshackled and I now roam free, searching for a future and meaning that is mine alone.
For it is true, once again, that when all else fails what's really left is yourself, and the choices you can make from that moment on.
What values to embrace, what to do, and how to rebuild a future from then on.
I have learnt all I can from what has passed. It is now time to look towards the future again, where many green pastures are, and where new things can be learnt.
I think I have said enough.
I have nothing to be proud about. I do not desire glory a bit, or derive any satisfaction by impressing the others.
I just want to live life happy, continue my search for happiness and the Truth, and share it with those who truly matter when the time is right.
As for anything else that is not relevant, I leave it for the rest to decide.

No comments:
Post a Comment