Thursday, October 20, 2011

Calm

Photobucket


Things have really started to calm down.
It seems like the days of whys are steadily coming to and end.
Now begins the days when answers start coming up.
It is not that questions won't stop coming up.
But at least we're getting somewhere.


A little bit of calm goes a long way.
It is something we so often ignore, yet so important for us.
Calm reduces complex questions into simple packets.
Simple things are easier to accept than complex ones.
And having questions answered in turn generate more calm.
The cycle continues.


Staying happy and positive helps too.
It brings a lot more Light into the things around us.
And I guess things look a lot clearer when it is lit with Light.


I guess I'm finally able to accept certain facts.
And accepting facts means reducing the amount of things I have to handle.
There is less for my mind to argue about, and more space for more important things elsewhere.
At least by accepting facts there is a reference point to work things out.


It is also about creating certain dead ends to restrain a reluctant mind.
No harm at all if there is no reasonable chance of turning back.
It makes those more unpleasant and difficult facts easier to accept.
The initial price to pay might be huge.
But by not doing so, the price to pay will be bigger as time goes on.


We often say that we cannot understand human relationships, and that we cannot give reason to emotions.
Yet like all things, we cannot understand things because we have missing information.
Once we begin to obtain all these necessary data, can we start piecing the picture together.
Even the most complex of questions can be solved.
Doing it step by step, combating chaos in a systematic way.
All the loose ends will fall together into legible order.


And even if we cannot get all the information we need now, sometimes it is about accepting uncertainty.
That things will be revealed to us in due time.
Some facts may already be present around us.
Its just that may not have the wisdom to understand them yet.
But if we do it right, they will come eventually.


If we hold dear the right things in life, we will be able to weather all storms.
If the system is a strong and sound one, it will be able to hold against all but the strongest of trials.
And even if things are too great for us to take, it is a signal for us to further improve.
So that one day if such questions are to hit us again, we will be ready.
We grow, we become better.


This is what life is about.
To continually seek for the Truth, and yet accept that there will forever be things we cannot understand.
Imperfection is part of life.
We must not be too disturbed by its presence.
But rather, we must accept it as one of us.


There's a whole wide world out there.
Many have been through worse.
What I have is but a speck of the greater Truth.
There is so much for me to see.
It would all be wasted if I just stay still.


I'll be away for 12 days.
I guess it is another good avenue for me to forget about the things I have to forget.
It is a case of out of sight, out of mind.
It will be tough sortie out at sea, and the longest one for me so far.
But in a way it is a good getaway for me.
I'll come back better than before.
I'll come back having less to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment