Life can be really simple. Its all in the mind.
It is about letting go of all that has passed. Not of the what has happened, but of the ill feelings associated with them. Those are the ones that drag us down and make us lesser than what we truly are.
Don't let the supposed responsibilities associated with them drag you down. I've figure that they are gone and there's nothing left for me to be responsible about.
And it is time I let go of the guilt.
The only thing I should be responsible about is the future, and all these are dragging me down.
To do myself justice I need to be open to the future, and be who I truly am.
Aren't we all about achieving happiness for ourselves?
I caught some of it by thinking less, leaving the more distant matters till they become more important before setting out to work on them.
I would rather think about what to do tomorrow morning than what should I do when I get out of National Service.
It conserves resources and brings the brainpower to places where they are needed most.
It makes me a more relaxed, and I'm a lot happier.
I still see many things around me, most of them not so good ones. But it is up to me whether I want to give them credit or not.
Why pass judgement when in fact they cloud my views on what people truly are?
I really enjoy sitting on the pavement beside the sea in camp, listening to some music and just stare into the ship lights far, far away.
Or just lying down and look at the stars above, trying to listen what are they telling me.
All these while keeping my mind empty, and just let it roam free, thinking about what it wants to think, and not what I want it to think.
And through that peace I found happiness. It can really be so simple.
The door was set such that it can never be opened from either side.
So why continue thinking about what lies on the other side of the door?
Time to put it one side and move on in life.
And more than anything else, stop thinking about any possibilities about opening that door again.
Just smile and live life free...

No comments:
Post a Comment