
Things have started to settle down.
And in turn becoming more boring as well.
I have a great job that offers me much flexibility.
I am working towards a degree.
It is tiring but with each step I tell myself the future I am working for is coming nearer.
Days have become more occupied.
I find life a lot more fulfilling than ever.
Every single minute of the day I am working for something.
No longer do I mentally reach out into the random.
I am occupied, directed and tamed.
It is not wrong to think a lot.
It must be directed and with relevance filtered out.
And this is something I remind myself everyday.
To not think so much of irrelevant things.
With things starting lose its energy and slow down,
I must slow down with it as well.
And this is something I keep practicing.
The phase of looking for which paths to walk is over.
Now is to concentrate on walking it.
It takes practice, but I can figure it out.
All in all I am in a much better shape than before.
I have most of the old bugs sorted out.
Old concerns are replaced with new, less toxic ones.
I shouldn't let distant concerns bother me so soon.
When they come they will come.
Thinking of a plan is one thing.
Worrying about it is another.
Thinking is prudent, worrying is just a waste of time.
I work hard to try to keep all these in line, and to practice it too.
Some fine-tuning is required but it is all good.
There are random spats of incoherence and ill-feelings.
But they are just that- random and distant.
The major troubles of the past are gone.
I try not to think of the past.
Though sometimes I still do.
They can still teach me something.
Things that I use to moderate my daily life.
It will always affect me to a certain extent.
Sometimes it is just more prudent to not think about it at all.
With the big plans in place,
Now on to the small details and to straighten them out.
The challenge now is to make a mundane life interesting.
That I'm fine.
The key is just not to walk the past again.
Those times filled with confusion and hurt.
And I always remind myself,
What I have now is certainly easier to deal with than the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment