
It has been 3 months since I've started work.
Things have become better and better.
I am thankful for everything.
For all the joyful experiences I have not seen for years already.
That long night is really over.
The past have become a sort of an annoying afterthought.
I still think about it sometimes but it is all different now.
The lure of the future and the joys of the present have pushed the past aside.
Over time I feel I am truly starting anew.
The joys of friendship is something I have not experienced for a long time.
Many have passed through my life in the past year, but not all can be called friends.
I have to decide which ones will work out.
How I will not make the same mistakes again.
Traditionally this has never been my strong point.
At heart I still feel like an social awkward.
But how long more can I afford to fail?
I just have to try and find new ways around it.
And think I have learnt my lessons well enough to start over again.
There's more to learn along the way.
When we have nothing, we will appreciate everything.
What else can I be afraid of?
Now that I have so much more than before,
Anything is better than the past.
I still have not forgotten those times of mistakes and darkness.
I cannot.
They serve as constant reminders of my limits and weaknesses.
Warnings I will be wise to heed.
As I work my way into the future,
I must be aware of all these.
In times of happiness and prosperity we tend to be complacent.
We tend to think less and enjoy more.
And in the midst of enjoyment we can easily forget reality.
But the world around us is ever changing.
And we must change with it.
Failure to make the correct changes have cost me much in the past.
As much as I should enjoy, I must not stop.
These are realities I cannot forget.
Happiness may cloud them, making us believe they do not exist.
But they are ever present, always exerting their unbiased influence.
And I must move together with them.
Whenever I write I turn one small thought into large and numerous ones.
It is like a mirror to my inner self.
As if I am telling myself what to do.
The act of thinking changes small ideas into large ones.
And sometimes through the details I see important points I should take note.
I should do this more often.
The world is a lot larger and more detailed than I can ever imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment