
It seems only logical to stay positive.
A view I apply to all aspects of life.
In bad times there's something to look forward to.
In good times we can get the best out of it.
Of course, all these done with a flair of reason.
Somehow I have great reserves of positivity.
It has certainly helped shape a comfortable worldview.
It puts me at peace with many things, even the more difficult matters.
But this well is not unlimited.
There are days when it runs dry.
The world is not a very positive place.
Things always seem to be a little gloomier than it actually is.
Are we just being safe, or is there a lack of courage?
Or perhaps this is what it really is?
It is difficult to maintain positivity these days.
There are so many things or people trying to pull you down.
Yet this is the only logical thing to do.
Finding the way, no matter how difficult, is the only thing to do.
I wouldn't call this a crisis.
Rather, it is a chronic shortage of something.
Perhaps a lack of direction or colour.
I've been trying hard to colour my life.
It has not been easy.
So much so the well very often runs dry.
I feel like a fish swimming through the vast ocean.
It is filled with many interesting things and places.
The environment is just ideal.
But I seem like the only fish out here.
Or walking through a museum filled with many priceless art.
But I seem to be the only one who appreciates them.
Everyday the future looks a little bit darker.
But the past, even the grimy parts of it,
Keeps on getting brighter..
Perhaps it is just a matter of adjusting to a new reality.
As the past slowly fades away, what is my new reality?
What is filled in it and how should I appreciate it?
What should I draw on this new piece of white paper I have?
The past always lingers around somewhat.
But it is necessary.
To learn about it all it must be around, the emotions and all.
Suffer we must, to learn what went wrong.
It seems everyday, the answers trickle out bit by bit.
At least there's progress.
To sum it all up, the only logical thing to do is still, to maintain positivity.
No matter what.
Beyond everything that might make it fall.
So that there will be a better tomorrow.
We may not get all of what we want.
But perhaps some of it is good enough.
All that I see now, may be through the lens of a childish self,
Waiting to be grown out of its immature limits.
The more I see, the more I grow.
The more I suffer, the more I learn and know its meaning.
God placed me here for a reason.
It is up to me to find it out.
All that I feel now, may be part of a bigger plan that's coming up.
Have faith, when all reason fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment