Friday, November 5, 2010

The Place That Built Me

Photobucket


The last day at work was ordinary. Nothing special to do, nothing special to see.

But at the end of it all, I went for a stroll around school for those places that defined my life.

For all the 3 years here, this place built who I am now.

My proudest and most humbled moments of my life thus far are all here.

This place set my mind free. It taught me how to search for answers, not just in studies, but also for questions in life.

For as much as I wanted to experience these events again, they're over.

Very soon another exciting book in life is about to start, and these events of the past will be obsolete. Good for drawing lessons from, good for remembering those feelings I've had, but impossible to live them through again.

Sometimes it seem to me that people just happen to come into our lives to teach us something, and when their purpose has been fulfilled, they leave.

Same for this place. It came into my life to do its work, and when its time is up it'll be time to leave it behind.

Nothing to be sad about, nothing to feel bad about. But when its buildings slowly fades away from my view, I cannot help but feel helpless that this wonderful era has come to a close.

So much of my life, in so small a space...

No comments:

Post a Comment