Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something went wrong, somewhere

Photobucket

What went wrong? What had been fair or unfair, who had been right or wrong? What does this mean for the future?

It is always fitting to ponder these questions whenever something went wrong. Let's face it, something DID went terribly wrong, but nobody has a clear and fair answer what is it.

So what I need now is calm and peace. Slowly the dust will settle down, and with a clear mind I can begin the systematic search through the wreckage to find out what went wrong.

And I have a wealth of highly relevant data to start with. This is after all not the first time it has happened.

What is dead will never breathe again. Its no use speculating over who could have done what to prevent this end. What does matter is to fairly discern what happened, how it happened and why it happened, and let these teach us more about the world ahead.

I'm going to do this myself, and take on the challenge to find the fair answers.

Other than that, I'm never looking back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment