There is an ever existent void in me that I've been trying all my life to get it filled. A void because I believe all men are born flawed into this world, without the understanding of a certain Truth.
I've been filling it up with the wrong things. The more I pour into this void, the larger it becomes.
Being non-existent is perfect, without form, desire, emotion or error. But the very act of coming into physical existence means being forced to accept a world filled with imperfections.
We make errors and there are so many things we don't understand, simply because we are human and limited by our minds' ability to comprehend the Truth. Perfection can only come when we have complete understanding of everything around us.
While we cannot achieve true perfection, we can become close to it. It is the same as while we cannot achieve complete happiness doesn't mean we don't fill our lives with any happiness at all.
To me, happiness comes naturally with understanding. Not just of people, but the ability to explain the things happening around us.
And I found the partial answer to this void is Light. It inspires me to achieve this understanding, and it fills up the massive vacuum within me. I feel joy of a very lasting kind that does not fade after the heat of the moment has passed.
I don't want to know what the others tell me about Light, because by all accounts they seem to be very illogical. I want to understand it myself and perhaps even come up with a better way to explain it.
It is so comforting and liberating. This is how weekends should be.

No comments:
Post a Comment